So you can make your own.
You'll need Photoshop.
1. Download the .psd file from the button on the right.
2. Open it with Photoshop.
3. Click on Photoshop's menu the "window" tab, and then check "animation" (or timeline, depending on your version).
4. There you should see 14 frames. There it is! You only have to draw your character over the moving face to make it appear jumping.
5. You may draw ears (meaning: please, draw the ears that I didn't).
6. The hair is only an example, just to illustrate the way it should move when jumping.
7. To export, go to file, export for web, and there you can change the size. Choose 10%, or 50x50.
8. Credit is appreciated but not mandatory.
If you can't afford Photoshop, try downloading GIMP: it's free and it lets you animate.
Myself, I do the drawings in Paint Tool SAI, then export as .psd file and animate in PS.